Friday, April 16, 2010

39 weeks!!!

I have such wonderful girlfriends...

They threw me a brunch/shower this past weekend to celebrate McDuex...totally un-necessary, but SO appreciated.

Did I mention how lucky I am to have such wonderful girl friends?

My mom had forgotten her camera, so she stole mine and was snapping pictures all over the place.  Half of the time, we didn't know she was taking the picture, so we look a little silly....

I love my expression in this one...and I know I can put it up on here, because I look the silliest...



This one isn't so bad....I think I was still cracking up because my Mom had told Kelly (to my left) to duck in the previous picture so she could get one of just me...but it came out a little funny...

Did I mention how awesome these ladies are?  So sweet.  So kind.  So considerate.  I ♥ them.

I'll leave you with a fun one...

My mom had made me pose for the umpteenth time (I'm not even kidding)...
so I had to get a little creative....

And that donut was pretty darn good after that workout...  :)

Thanks again, ladies!
I am so lucky to have you as friends.

3 comments:

mel said...

You look wonderful, darling! Now, where's that baby?!

Amanda said...

And we love you.

Whitney said...

you have wonderful girlfriends!