Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Fun

I just realized that we have limited pictures of all the fun we had over Memorial Day. Probably because most of our time has been spent chasing a RUNNING lil man all over the place. Man, he is one active lil boy!! I bet if I wore a pedometer, I would be logging way over the recommended 10,000 steps a day!!

This weekend we did a lot of yard work, a lot of hanging with our awesome neighbors, and spending time with family and friends. It was everything Memorial Day should be about. Remembering those who are gone, and giving thanks for those special people in your lives.

Here are the photos we did get of all the fun...they are all out at my parent's house.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Max's first ride on a hot wheel -- the pedals were a bit out of reach, but he zoomed around on his feet!

Photobucket

We saw a turkey...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Max discovered a love for corn on the cob!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And Granna's homemade chocolate chip cookies! Yummy!!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Hank has that onesie too! Love it!
I also love that he eats corn from the cob...give one of those to Henry and he would take exactly 2 seconds to throw it from his tray to the waiting dogs beneath him!

Emily S. said...

love these shots! Love his haircut! :)

Melanie said...

Corn on the cob! Genius! I need to try that!