Thursday, February 18, 2010

Friday Flashbacks...

This particular week in pictures, covering the last four years...

2007:  Hanging with Jess and Jenni in Denver, CO (my college roomies).  I didn't know it at the time, but there was a little bean growing inside!  :)

2008:  Lil Max ~ 3 months old.  What a cutie!!


2009:  Lil Max ~ 15 months old.  He loved playing with his stacking cups...building towers...sorting by color...

20101:  Lil Max ~ 27 months old.  What a ham!!  He's been using the potty more and more consistently, and even staying dry during the day!  He's teaching mom a thing or two about patience (as in her lack of it) and how to best handle a temper tantrum. 

Oh yeah, and Mom?  I'm sorry.  Really sorry.

3 comments:

Gina said...

I like Friday Flashbacks! Good idea.... and kudos to Max and his potty training. I haven't even started thinking about it with Cooper. I don't think he's ready at all. Glad it was so easy for you!

Whitney said...

Yeah, difficult to teach the sincerity that comes along with the "sorry," huh?

McLeodx5 said...

Loved that post! LM is adorable in that last picture. Period. ;)