Thursday, February 18, 2010

Friday Flashbacks...

This particular week in pictures, covering the last four years...

2007:  Hanging with Jess and Jenni in Denver, CO (my college roomies).  I didn't know it at the time, but there was a little bean growing inside!  :)

2008:  Lil Max ~ 3 months old.  What a cutie!!


2009:  Lil Max ~ 15 months old.  He loved playing with his stacking cups...building towers...sorting by color...

20101:  Lil Max ~ 27 months old.  What a ham!!  He's been using the potty more and more consistently, and even staying dry during the day!  He's teaching mom a thing or two about patience (as in her lack of it) and how to best handle a temper tantrum. 

Oh yeah, and Mom?  I'm sorry.  Really sorry.

3 comments:

Gina said...

I like Friday Flashbacks! Good idea.... and kudos to Max and his potty training. I haven't even started thinking about it with Cooper. I don't think he's ready at all. Glad it was so easy for you!

monnie halberg said...

Yeah, difficult to teach the sincerity that comes along with the "sorry," huh?

*jess* said...

Loved that post! LM is adorable in that last picture. Period. ;)