Thursday, December 9, 2010

It's the most MUSICAL time of the year REVISED

So, since my play list was too long to fit on one CD, I added enough music to make my Holiday 2010 play list 2 CDs long....a double bonus for all of you that commented on my original post.

And, for those of you that didn't, I am going to let you in on the list of music, just in case you want to add to your own collection:

Song For A Winter's Night - Sarah McLachlan
O Come All Ye Faithful - Amy Grant
Follow the Shepherd Home - Mindy Smith
Christmas Day -Dido
God Rest Ye, Merry Gentlemen - Jars Of Clay
Amid the Falling Snow - Enya
Blue Christmas - Sheryl Crow
Silent Night - Alexi Murdoch
It Really Is (A Wonderful Life) -Mindy Smith
Snow Angel -Tori Amos
Winter Song - Sara Bareilles
What Child Is This? -Barlowgirl
Breath Of Heaven (Mary's Song) - Amy Grant
We Wish You a Merry Christmas - Weezer
It Came Upon A Midnight Clear - Frank Sinatra
Santa Claus Is Coming to Town - Mason Jennings
Someday At Christmas -Jack Johnson
Face Of Love - Jewel
Wintersong - Sarah McLachlan
Children Go Where I Send Thee -Natalie Merchant
Soul Cake - Sting
Baby, It's Cold Outside - Lady Antebellum
Bluegrass Christmas - Del McCoury Band
O Come, O Come, Emmanuel - Big Daddy Weave
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer - Jack Johnson
The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire) - India.Arie & Stevie Wonder
My Only Wish - Jessica Simpson
Silent Night - Sixpence None The Richer
Silent Night - Ben Harper & The Blind Boys Of Alabama
O Holy Night - Tracy Chapman
The Heartache Can Wait - Brandi Carlile
A New York Christmas - Rob Thomas
Very Merry Christmas - Dave Barnes
All I Want - The Weepies
Christmas Secrets - Enya
Joy To The World - Casting Crowns

Congrats again to MONNIE, the randomly selected winner of my Holiday Music Post.  You will be receiving a little package with a few of my Favorite Things (Oprah Style):
- Holiday 2010 2 CD set
- gift pack of Bert's Bees goods
- Travel Size of LuSa Organics Booty Balm (I cannot tell you how much this stuff ROCKS...and I know that you CD, and it is CD safe also!  I also sneak a little to use for myself because it smells so good...)
- $5 gift card to Caribou Coffee (hope there's one in Madison...otherwise come to Milwaukee to visit me and we can go get a drink!)

And congrats also to MISTY, the winner of my food art post -- while I didn't announce there would be a winner, I was so impressed that Misty got it right that I had to give her a little something extra.  So, in addition to your Holiday 2010 2 CD set, you will also be getting:
- a Stefanie original CD "Music to Birth By"  -- I promise there will be no LL Cool J, as was present during my labor with Max
- a Travel Size of LuSa Organics Booty Balm (seriously, cannot recommend this stuff any MORE).

ENJOY!!!!

2 comments:

monnie halberg said...

So excited for my treats! And because you're so nice and my friend, I'll be sending you some of my favorite things too! xo

Misty said...

Oh Stef, I am just giddy! I can't wait to get my goodies! You are too generous my dear!

I have never heard of that booty balm. Can't wait to try it out! Thanks again for being so kind! You could have put LL Cool J on there. It would have made me smile! :)