Thursday, March 1, 2012

Project 366: Week 8


50 | 366 pancake sunday
Feb 19, 2012 - the tradition continues at home -- chocolate chip pancakes. YUM.

51 | 366 sick day

Feb 20, 2012 - Sam had to stay home sick again because of the pukies. He immediately started asking for food, however. I talked him into thinking Rice Chex was a good snack. I swear this boy always seems to stay in a good mood....

52 | 366 pizza pizza

Feb 21, 2012 - Max got to make his own pizza for dinner tonight and had a fun time doing it. Papa Murphy's sells the kit called 'Mini Murphy' for only $3 for kids to make their own pizzas -- pretty smart!


53 | 366 computer time

Feb 22, 2012 - a quiet moment for the boys that I discovered this evening in the playroom. Sam likes to push the buttons which Max gets frustrated over; but for this moment they were enjoying each other's company...


54 | 366 coconut lentil stew

Feb 23, 2012 - I was craving coconut and lentils something fierce and found this recipe through Google. It was absolutely delicious.



55 | 366 snow man
Feb 24, 2012 - we finally got the perfect snow to make a snow man, so after 3K was out today Max, Sam and I made a snow man in the front yard and had a blast doing it! He ended up with about 8 arms and we named him the 'alien snowman'.



56 | 366 garage shelving

Feb 25, 2012 - now that he finished with the basement shelving, my wonderful husband has decided to tackle the garage. Have I mentioned how much I love him?

1 comment:

Beth said...

I'd trade a lifetime supply of caramels for those garage shelves! ;0)

Also, if you're a tea drinker (and I have become one in 2012 to indulge my sweet tooth without the guilt) I have to recommend Celestial Seasonings Sugar Cookie and Gingerbread teas. I am addicted!