Monday, February 18, 2013

Product Review: L'Oréal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream


Anyone who knows me knows I love to try new things...and to get to try them for free is even better, right?

That's why I love being a member of SheSpeaks!  SheSpeaks is a community powered by women who love to get the latest scoop and share what's hot. Signing up is free, so check it out!

So, I'm sure you can imagine how excited I was when I learned that I was chosen to test out L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream.    The cream promises to "give the sheer coverage needed to create a natural bare skin finish, while delivering built-in skincare benefits. With four beautifying actions, this all-in-one innovation primes and smoothes, perfects to hide flaws, hydrates all-day, and corrects and evens skin. The product is infused with skincare ingredients like Panthenol, Vitamin E and Glycerin for 24-hour moisturization."
Loreal BB Cream



To apply, simply dot on and blend with fingertips. Self-adjusting beads will instantly transform and blend to your skin tone.

And yes, you are in luck. I took some before/after pictures and even some VIDEO!  **Gasp**  Don't make too much fun of me, OK?  Promise?

First of all, this cream is really amazing.  I love how it comes out white and then as you rub it on your skin it blends and matches your skin tone.  It was almost magical, actually!  Also, I am not a big makeup fan -- I hardly wear it at all -- mainly because I don't like the feel of something cakey or thick on my skin...so I am pretty particular about what I use.  This stuff was SO lightweight it felt like a liquid powder on my skin.  I really liked it. And the coverage for being so light was very impressive.  Well...see for yourself:


And now, just because I know you want to see me in action, I've even taken a video of me using the BB cream.  Eat your heart out!  :)



L'Oréal Paris Magic BB Cream retails for $10.95 for 1 fl oz. It is available in four shades and is sold at mass food and drug retailers nationwide. Click here to find out more.

*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.  A free product was provided to facilitate this review.*

1 comment:

Misty said...

I'm so glad you reviewed this product!! I bought some yesterday and I LOVE it!!