This post was born from the true confessions that Emily posted here. I thought it was a wonderful idea, so I had to follow suit. Have confessions of your own? Post a blog of your own, and leave me a comment here to let me know!
For those of you checking in for any updates on lil Max...please bear with me...I need to get some new pictures uploaded and should be back later this week with those!
1. Not a day goes by that I do not question the choice I made to go back to work. I usually decide at the end of the day that I made the right decision, but during the day I experience quite a bit of turmoil.
2. I am addicted to coffee, chocolate, and smiled/giggles/kisses from lil Max.
3. I often wonder/forget what life was like before lil Max -- I know I must've had a lot more time on my hands, and wonder why I wasn't more productive with that time while I had it....
4. I have more furniture in my house than I know what to do with.
5. I rarely do my hair in the mornings anymore, which is a shame because if I took the time to blow dry it or style it, it makes me feel so much prettier throughout the day. The reason I don't do it? Because 1) I am too lazy; 2) I am afraid the blow drier will wake up lil Max and cut short my morning getting ready time... :)
6. I have been really horrible about calling/writing/sending cards to people lately -- I am sorry if you are one of those people I horribly neglected. Please know that I WAS thinking about you -- but then I probably had to change a diaper/pick up a mess/make dinner/give a bubble bath/etc, and forgot....
7. I wish I took more pictures...which is funny because I definitely take more pictures now than I did before the baby, but there are so many moments I want to capture now...that I feel like I don't take enough pictures...
8. I have really high hopes/aspirations for decorating/remodeling in my house, and then I usually fall short of those expectations either due to laziness, lack of money or lack of time...
9. I don't have a skin care regimine -- I think I should now that I am 30. Isn't that weird to put an arbitrary date on something like that? But, I think I should be taking better care of my skin as far as fighting wrinkles or something. I put on my SPF daily, but that is about it.
10. I worry about my parents and the amount of sun they expose themselves to. If you are reading this mom and dad, please get your skin checked. I love you.
11. I ran two miles last week (2o mins straight) for the first time in my life. It was really REALLY hard while I was doing it, but I kept telling myself to keep going. I was pretty beat when I was done, but am really proud of this accomplishment. My goal is to be able to run a 5K by July.
12. I have lots of things I wish I could change about my body, but lots of great things too that I don't give myself enough credit for. I need to learn to love the body I am in.
I could really go on and on with these...it is a bit cathartic to see them printed out in black and white...I'll stop at 12 and continue on with the rest in my head.
Your turn! What confessions would you make right now?