The cold season is definitely upon us. Here's how I know for SURE:
1) Lil Max has already had a few colds since the weather started turning cooler;
2) Daycare has already been closed for a day because of the high number of absences;
3) People are lining up and down the streets at flu shot clinics to try to get seasonal or H1N1 flu shots -- both seem to be in high demand this year.
Luckily, I've managed to stay mostly healthy so far this year (knock on wood), which is great because there is little that you can take when you are pregnant, other than Tylenol and decongestant nose spray... But, I do have a few tried and true, fight-the-cold away methods that have passed down from my mother to me:
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lots of fluid and lots of rest
- Warm baths
- Neti pot daily (ok, so this one wasn't from my mom)
- Warm compresses or a steam bath for the head
The list could go on and on.
I've used Zicam before, so I already know that it works. But, what GREAT timing for this campaign!! Bzzagent sent me a package of Zicam Cold Remedy Zavors to try/share, along with some coupons for GREAT savings ($2 off!).
I'm really excited to share this Zicam, along with some of my own favorite home cold remedies, so, drumroll please….for my very first giveaway!!
TWO (2) winners will receive a prize pack:
- 1) Zicam Zavors - a crunchy outer shell with a soft, chewable center, plus a giftie pack of my own personal favorite cold remedies
- 2) A Zicam coupon worth $2 off a Zicam purchase, plus a giftie pack of my own personal favorite cold remedies.
So, what do you have to do to win? It's simple!
For extra entries you may do the following and leave a separate comment for those that you do.
- Tweet about this giveaway
- Blog about this giveaway
- Subscribe to my blog
- Become a follower of my blog
"I received a product for this review on behalf of the company. All opinions are solely my own. Others who may use this product or service may have different opinions."