Right now, he's:
- able to lift his head to a 90 degree angle while on his tummy (which doesn't last long, because)
- he can roll from belly to back (not back to belly...YET)
- laugh out loud (and he has such a sweet laugh) -- it is particularly easy to make him laugh if you touch his neck -- he is SUPER ticklish on his neck!
- follow an object from one side to the other
- hold head steady while being pulled to a sitting position -- and hold head steady (mostly) while upright
- grasp a rattle or other toy (and immediately bring it to his mouth...LOL)
- reach for objects (with both his hands and his mouth -- yes, I have seen him try to wiggle his way over to grab his nuk with his mouth)
- squeal and make lots of vowel-consonant combinations (we're working on mama and dada!)
- find mommy in a room (he knows my voice and perks up and turns to it right away)
- make raspberries (most often in imitation)
- bear weight on his legs while being held upright (the johnny jump up is coming out of storage soon!)
Basically, I'm not too worried about any aspects of his development. I do want to ask the doctor about his tear ducts, because his eyes seem goopier than they should be. He's still a mellow little boy and we are loving spending every minute we can with him!
So until you get his 'official' four month stats, enjoy some of his latest photos!
|this one just cracked me up...|