Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Xmax 2011 Music Winners!

Well well.  Seems like there weren't a lot of comments on my Xmax 2011 music post.  Sniff sniff.  And here I was SO PROUD of all the music I pulled together for you guys.  Whatevs.  :)

Maybe it was because there was so much FREE music that you all just went to go get it for yourselves -- I hope so, because these artists are great and you SHOULD check them out!

Since as of today, Dec 7th, I have only 8 comments on the post, I am going to go ahead and declare you ALL winners!  I'll burn you a copy of the playlist and pop it in the mail to you.  Please go ahead and email your addresses to livinthemclife dot gmail dot com.

Congrats!

7 comments:

Misty said...

You're the BEST Stef!! So excited! Thank you!

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel so lucky!

Thanks x 10000!

Anna said...

No!!!! I missed it.

(feeling super-sad....)

The Cohen's said...

Anna, Stef is so generous about sending us all a CD, she may just surprise you! :)

THANKS STEF!

Megan said...

Ack - I've been working so hard to figure out my favorite Christmas song for the year that I missed it! Darn!

But I sure do love your list!

Lindsey said...

I missed it too and reading over your playlist... I will PAY you to send me a copy! I'm super intrigued by all of them, and the best cds are mix cds anyways...

Emily said...

yay!!!! I never win anything! :)