1. Lose those last pesky 10 lbs. - I made it halfway with this goal and lost 5 lbs total. Not bad, considering I really didn't make a true concerted effort to lose it (so much for a goal, eh?).
2. Run a full 5K race --I did it!!! Remember?
3. Move-- we DID it!
4. Re-learn how to sew -- Another halfway accomplished goal....I aquired a sewing machine...now I just need to learn how to use it!
5. Relearn how to knit -- I am counting this one as a success because I learned how to crochet, and I am getting better at it (and haven't forgotten how to do it yet). I'll post pictures once I actually finish a project....
6. Re-do the blog -- I'm happy with what I've done to redo the blog. This isn't meant to be a money making machine for me, so I am content with where I am at.
7. Teach little Max to read - we are working on this one, and he CAN read SOME words. So, I am counting that as halfway.
8. Make at least one homemade/handmade crafty a month -- Although I didn't blog all my projects, I definitely accomplished this one -- if not DOUBLE accomplished it!
9. Blog at least once a week -- Originally I said I had failed at this, but I am changing my mind because I think I did a really GOOD job -- especially with keeping up with life, moving, work, kids, etc. Also, if I really wanted to 'win' I could've spaced my posts out more, seeing as it appears that I had 114 posts over 2011 -- that's OVER TWO a week!
10. Purge the house one room at a time -- while I did successfully do this (thanks to the move), you may notice it is on my list again. I guess it is a continuous process around here...
11. **Breathe** -- my word of the year for 2011. Man, this came in VERY handy. And yes, while I didn't breathe ALL the time, I did do it A LOT of the time, so I am counting this as a yes also.
Not bad!! Only 3 that I 'failed' at and those 3 I would consider half failed anyways! I am surprised, pleased and content with these results. And hopeful for 2012! How did you do on YOUR 2011 goals/resolutions??