Saturday, November 10, 2012

Thirty Days of Thankfulness: Day 10

This past weekend was jam packed. We had something going on in just about every spare moment of our time.  Swimming lessons, zoo class, family duties, family photo shoots, playdates with classmates, mommy crafting time, etc.  

Through it all, my kids are SUCH good sports.  Like seriously good sports.

I probably should knock on some pretty large pieces of wood, but I have seriously never worried about my kids when I take them with me shopping.

Sure, there have been times that they've been whiny or a little crazy -- but I've never had to leave a store, they've never thrown a screaming fit/tantrum in a store, and I'm never unsure or worried when I have to take them along on a shopping trip -- that goes for either one kid or two.

My boys are pretty much the perfect shopping companions.  They are good helpers and we enjoy spending the time together.

So, today, I am thankful for my good little helpers -- in particular today, my little man, Sam -- who accompanied me to the mall on Saturday to get a gift for Daddy.  We enjoyed a little lunch together in the mall food court  (this was his 'biggerest' smile).  After lunch, we visited Santa Claus because Sam insisted that he needed to let him know that he ate all his food, LOL.  What a character this one is.  I  love every new thing that comes out of his mouth.



No comments: