Sunday, November 11, 2012

Thirty Days of Thankfulness: Day 11

I wasn't always this way, but since having kids family photos have been an obsession of mine.  I love watching our beautiful family grow every year.

Family photos ARE an investment.  But they are investment that will last you YEARS to come -- provided you don't just have photos taken and then do nothing with them.  If you actually display this wonderful art throughout your house -- it can be enjoyed for your entire lifetime.  Talk about a good use of your money!

I LOVE our photographer, Shannon Wucherer Photography.  We first used her in 2008 -- right around Max's first birthday.  She came over to our house and took some wonderful pictures of our family.  She captured Max's personality PERFECTLY.


A year later, pregnant with Sam, I treated myself to a maternity photo session.  Shannon once again amazed me with her talent and her ability to capture the moment.  I really adore this picture she took of me.  I had a great pregnancy with Sam and this one just really nails it on the head...


And here we are again, last fall -- having our family photos done at our new house.


 Shannon was such a good sport -- haha.  I can never top the lederhosen of 2011.


Today we had our photos taken again by Shannon.  I can't wait to see the final product again.  She does SUCH an amazing job -- if you are looking for a great photographer in the Milwaukee area who shoots children, maternity, weddings or family photography - PLEASE check out Shannon Wucherer Photography. She truly is amazing and wonderful and sweet and kind -- you won't be disappointed.  I promise!

No comments: