Thursday, June 2, 2011

2011 Garden Plan


This is the plan for this year's garden.  I still have to get some remaining plants in, but for the most part, things are planted!!  Also, some of the placement might be a little different -- no matter how hard I try to visualize things on paper ahead of time, I always end up doing something different when I am out in the garden getting my hands dirty --- I call it my creativity.... :)

We will keep you posted on the harvest (if we are still in this house to enjoy it, that is...)

5 comments:

Megan said...

I love it! How cool - the visual is fantastic, and I'm sure the harvest will be also.

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

So fantastically organized! I LOVE it! I hope you have a great harvest!

mel said...

So organized, you are! How much of the produce do you keep and then give away? How do you plan for yield?

Whitney said...

I love your plan! We have very little space for a garden here. I can't wait to get into a place with a yard to do this!
Is yours up for sale yet? Have you been doing some searching?
Good luck! I hope you're still around to enjoy your harvest?

Katie said...

So very much garden lust is bubbling up within me right now. I'm envious of your wonderful space that allows you to grow such a garden! I expect pictures as the harvest comes in.