Friday, October 28, 2011

Product Review: Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solutions

I'm a BzzAgent, and when I was recently given the opportunity to sample and review the Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solutions line, I was ECSTATIC!!

I LOVE the Burt's Bees product lines -- I've been using their lip balm for YEARS, but I'd never tried their skin care line, so this was the perfect introduction. 

Do you have sensitive skin??  This skin care line is specially formulated to be a gentle and effective way to cleanse, moisturize and care for  sensitive skin.  Also (and hugely important to me) it is also one with ingredients from nature!!!  The products are infused with cotton, rice and aloe and they leave your skin hydrated, shielded from potential irritants and help replenish your skin's outer layer -- without leaving your skin itchy, red, or irritated (what commonly happens to mine because my skin is so sensitive). 

I got to review the facial cleanser and daily moisturizer, but there are four products in total in this new line – Sensitive Facial Cleanser, Sensitive Daily Moisturizer, Sensitive Eye Cream, and Sensitive Night Cream.  The best part about these products is that they can be found right at your local store (Walmart, Target, etc) and they range in price from $9.99-14.99. 

My skin has been so clear and smooth since I started using these products.  I still occasionally rotate my Aveda products into my nightly routine, but I really love how moisturizing the daily moisturizer is -- especially with the dry winter weather coming, this is something I think I will continue to buy.

Want to discover more about Burt's Bees®? Head to burtsbees.com/sensitive to find a complete product list (for your whole body), special offers, and information about the ways Burt's Bees is looking out for our planet.

** Disclaimer:  I am a BzzAgent and therefore received free samples and coupons for this product. ***

No comments: